Sunday, January 4, 2009

January 4, 2009. A beautiful Sunday. Magnificent day to get an ass whoopin!

I didn't play today because of a knee injury, and i got to witness our team losing badly once again. We batted first and posted 64 runs, which the opposition reached very comfortably. Here are some of the snapshots and videos from today's game.

Dozer pulls one. I can't believe me eyes!!

Innovation is in our blood

Cappy can't figure out where the ball is!!

Kaipilla flicks one to square leg

Bowled!!!! Oh wait a minute.... not yet
but getting there :)

Ram clobbers one to the 'on' side

Vicky wants some attention

Two of the most laziest fellas on earth




I still can't believe how he played like Laxman there!!



Vicky never listens. You can't play a flick dude, come to reality :)



At last, Idli connects a sweep shot and it stayed hit!!

2 comments:

  1. My flick isnt my weakness.. at times, i close the face of the bat a bit too early..:) and u guys have hyped it up :)

    ReplyDelete